Thursday 17 October 2013

Benefit Rockateur

Benefit recently introduced a new boxed blush called Rockateur rep £23.50, like many others out there I have quite a few of these boxed blushes, I have bellabamba, 10, and thrrob, in the full sizes and most of the others in smaller sizes the two im missing from my overall collection are hervana and sugar bomb both of which i do like I just havent purchased.


When i first saw the pre-launch pictures of rockateur I was so excited and knew immediately that I had to get this blush. 

Benefit had a few prelaunch sales of this blush but none were near me as they were a few select stores.

Luckily Debenhams had it online as a prelaunch too so I immediately snapped it up. get yours here 

Ive had it a while now and used it quite abit and you can see the print on the powder disappearing.

I dont think its very rock chick at all, infact I think its very glamourous, sophisticated and chic, it has gold and pink packaging with a black lace print which I love! 

there is also a new shaped brush in this compact which is more rounded and domed whilst still being a flat brush!


The colour is described as rose gold and I love, love rose gold!

I think the shade is quite a ballerina peachy Shade, very delicate and gentle, the shimmer in it so very subtle, ohh im in love! 


You can see it applied with the brush above, and below it swatched with my  finger.


 Just as a final note I realised that this shade goes well with the rococo nail apparel that I am wearing today which is in the shade 'flower town luxe' Im loving this shade and it was supposed to have its own post which is still to come so consider this a sneaky preview! get yours here

Have you picked up this blush ? 

What do you think? 

Raspcherry XOXO 

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...