Monday 14 October 2013

New in:- Clarins all about lips lip collection


Containing 4 types of Clarins lip products 
  • Colour Quench Lip Balm 02 Peach Nectar 7ml
  • Gloss Prodige 04 Candy 2.5ml
  • Rouge Eclat 13 Woodrose 1.5g
  • Instant Light Natural Lip perfector 01 Rose Shimmer 5ml



Now im a really big fan of Clarins Skincare products especially the beauty flash balm face and the beauty flash eyes, to name but a few. 
but I realised earlier this year that I have not tried any of their cosmetic products ever!

So I picked up their splendours summer bronzer and eyeshadow kits which I will review and include a face of the day, look also. 

I had £15 debenhams beauty points and now that you can spend your points online I decided to try this new service out, unfortunately I learned that you can only make a full payment 
 using points, if they are available to cover the cost of the order, I usually tend to just use up the points that are about to expire. Anyway I bought the clarins all about lips kit to try out all of the different lip products.


I was very happy to receive this kit, as its very versatile as far as product type is concerned 
all of the colours are very wearable and they smell very nice. 

They come in a makeup bag which is very small and squishy so should fit in most bags including small bags I can fit in a small eyeliner, small mascara, small eyebrow kit or face powder compact and mini makeup brushes in this bag. 
The bag looks white but also has a very pretty shimmer going through it 

Overall Im very happy with this purchase.

Do you use any clarins lip products? 

Raspcherry 

XOXO



No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...