Sunday 13 October 2013

Glossy Box october 2013


Inside this months glossy box 
Mememe cherubs blush 
Katy perry killer queen fragrance sample
Monu illuminating primer 
Premae harmony multi vit smoothie serum
Eva cosmetics mystic diamond argan oil


not too excited about the mememe cheek and lip tint not just because its easily available from superdrug but because I dont look good in these kind of stain products i literally looked stained/dirty.
Always glad to try out good hair oils, but where a sample perfume is included in a paid for promotion or box I prefer a larger miniture bottle or atleast a few of these vial type bottles.
The smoothie serum sounds amazing, and as im having oilyness this product is right on time, im also interested to try the monu primer as Im loving their spa hand cream.

You can get your GlossyBox here

   Raspcherry 

XOXO


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The primer looks nice! I think its such a cheek to put in perfume samples when you can pick them up for free anyways!

http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk

xx

Kath said...

Snap, we got the same box! I'm pleased with the contents of mine, but agree about the MeMeMe Cherub's Blush being a bit iffy... http://newwithhashtags.co.uk/glossybox-october-2013/

** raspcherry .. said...

@mylushboxbarbz
I completely agree with you

XOXO

** raspcherry .. said...

@Kath Singer

Im glad your happy with your box, I havent even used the mememe blush, although I do like 1 or 2 of their other products just not this one.

XOXO

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...