Friday 25 October 2013

iphone fun


New in iphone 5s 

(sorry about pic quality, it was taken using an iphone 4, and below pic taken with iphone 5)


   Bubby is so cute, she is 5 years old now, She grabbed a pack of crystals and blinged up my old iphone 4, nobody had a clue what she was up to she just sat down and got on with it. 
(she usually uses this phone to play on, mines was the iphone 5 prior to my new iphone 5s )


I think that she has done such an amazing job of it, and when I praised her for her efforts she said 'Mama, you should put it up on facebook'
 soooo cute !!!!

I had to share it with you all.

Raspcherry 

XOXO

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...