Monday 14 October 2013

New in:- Les pinceau de Chanel pinceau poudre biseaute, angled powder brush no2

Angled powder brush review

I think you all know how much I love my Chanel products let alone the tan de soleil range 
These bronzers were all limited edition are sadly no longer available :(
 They do come with a very generous brush in the compact but in the case of the 4 facettes bronzing powder in bronze corail 507 (the one with the coral strip at the bottom) I do find that it is very pigmented and quite difficult to apply due to this, and this is why this has been my least used until now. 



When I first saw the angled powder brush my first thoughts were literally 'OMG, I need this brush for my chanel bronzers'
And finally, today I decided to treat myself from Boots I was really good and purchased it with my Boots advantage card points. The brush retails for £42 and is available here and here  and here 


The brush is quite dense, and is not very soft so it does pick up alot of product and gives quite a pigmented finish.
 Due to its angled cut it makes a great brush to contour the cheeks and is equally good for bronzer or highlighter. 
I also have the chanel blush brush which I have had a long time now and I will also review soon 


Products pictured 
Chanel les pinceaux pudre biseaute angled powder brush no 2 
Chanel soleil tan de pudre soleil 4 lumières 4 facettes bronzing powder 537 bronze corail
Chanel soleil tan de harmonie poudre de soleil luminous bronzing powder 907 sable beige
Chanel soleil tan de poudre hydratante effet hale moisturising bronzing powder 65 sable dor

These products have been replaced by the new Chanel les beiges collection, which I picked up as soon as it launched and I will be reviewing here soon. 

I was given samples of sublimage cleanser which is like clarins melt gel and a sample of weekend skincare moisturiser. 

Do you have any of the tan de chanel products?
Raspcherry 

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...