Monday 22 October 2012

A look inside my September Joliebox



Inside my Sepember 2012 JolieBox 

Balmi coconut flavour lipbalm
This reminds me of EOS lipbalm because of the way it looks and coconut cookies because of the way it smells, It comes with an attachment to attach onto a mobile phone but as i have an iphone i cant do this but I am thinking of attaching it to my keys or I'll just leave it as it is. 

I love... Strawberry face mask 
I will probably use this when I have some girly me-time.

Redken Align 12 protective straightening lotion
Ive always loved Redken hair products so im always happy to receive moisturising and straightening hair products and especially happy whe they are from brands such as Redken.

Twistbands 
I received two of these one in red and one in orange, I personally tend to stick to black or brown hair bands and clips but i was interested to try these bands because they are specially made to not leave a ponytail dent in your hair. I used this in the same way that you would use a hairband (also tried other ways) but I found it still bent and dented my hair, but I do have exceptionally thick, voluminous hair ohh and its long too!

Dr Bragi marine exfoliant 
two teeny tiny samples in clear sachets, I'll be keeping these for travel. 

Raspcherry 
XOXO


No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...