Friday 19 October 2012

NOTD:- Ciate Bon bon


Dont you just love the packaging of the Ciate nail paint pots?  I actually have abit of a 'bow' obsession, I think bows are just so cute and adorable, I like bows in my accessories and in my jewellery on my clothes, on my presents...... I think you get the picture. 


My hands are still quite weak and therefore its still a miracle that I manage to paint my nails at all, let alone get a neat application. Im wearing two coats as one coat of Ciate formula tends to apply quite streaky, and you can probably see I have a booboo due to the nail polish still being damage-able 15-20 minutes after application. I usually prefer to do my nails of the day without top coats as some top coats such as the one that I mainly use , Seche vite tends to alter the colour. 


I love love love this shade, its so hard to describe but Ill have to say that bonbon is a sweet, creamy, milky, baby, taupe, and I thank Marie Claire for having this freeby with the magazine.

I think this shade is suitable for absolutely any occasion and any season it so light that its almost pastel like, but being a taupe shade makes it very universal, and being a neutral shade it goes with everything.

Which Ciate nail pots do you have or even similar shades from other brands?

Raspcherry 

XOXO

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...