Wednesday 3 October 2012

Whats in my Travel makeup bag

Although I would'nt quite call it a holiday,  but we went on an out of town, overnight stay, kind of day out, thingy-ma-bob during the kids school holidays just a good chance for me to get out after the accident and relax a little. 

So I thought it would be a good opportunity for me to share a whats in my travel makeup bag kind of post with you all :) 

For the most part I took my everyday items, as well as my prep and prime products since I want to look good in any holiday pictures, and most o all my most trust worthy and easy to travel items.




Here you can see (almost) all of the cosmetic things I took with me (as stated above the blush seems to have walked off for the family makeup picture)

The Skincare items were kept sweet and simple 
Estee lauder Perfectly clean face wash cleanser 
Dior Capture totale eye serum/ cream
Clinique all about eyes eye serum roll on 
Supergoop SPF30 Everyday moisturiser and sunblock in one 
(I was sent a super tiny sample of this and loved it so much I went out and bought more supergoop products!)

I also took my GHD's because we have a love connection ;)
ohh and LCN nail polish that either I got in my Glossy box or Jolie box.


EYE MAKEUP
Cargo essential eyeshadow palette 
(also works as an eyebrow palette so I left benefit brows a gogo at home) 
Benefit eyeshadow in Leggy and Brandy from Benefit Celebutante
Eyeko skinny eyeliners in emerald green and midnight blue in case I want to add a pop of colour to my eye looks as i'm carrying neutral eyeshadows
Eyeko skinny liquid eyeliner in black
Eyeko skinny brush Mascara 
Mac prep and prime lash primer 
Mac black track fluidline gel liner 
and mini Mac 209 liner brush
Mac eyebrow pencil in spike 



FACE AND CHEEK 
Benefit Hoola Bronzer for contouring (depotted from a benefit blush palette)
Benefit Dandelion as a light subtle baby pink blush/ highlighter (depotted from a benefit blush palette)
Benefit Dallas blush that I love (depotted from the Celebutante kit)
Benefit eyeshadows leggy (nude) Dandy Brandy (brown) from the benefit Celebutante kit 
YSL Blush Variation in Coriandre 
Mac studio sculpt concealer depotted into a mac sample jar 


my holiday was near the time of eid and I was loving orange which I think is clearly reflected
in my choice of lip and cheek colours 
 I think YSL Coriandre blush is a gorgeous near dupe of Nars Taj mahal blush 
but in more convenient and prettier packaging. 




FACE AND COMPLEXION MAKEUP
Mac prep and Prime Vibrancy Eye 
Mac prep and prime face primer -original 
Mac prep and prime face primer spf50
Mac Studio sculpt concealer in NC30
Mac studio sculpt foundation in NC30
Mac Mineralize skinfinish natural in medium and highliter duo
Mac studio fix powder in NC35 I bought this a shade up for extra colour 



LIPS
Lancome (shimmery pink) lipgloss
Revlon just bitten kissable lip stain in rendezvous 
Mac pro longwear lip creme in good to go
Mac slimshine in missy 


MAKEUP BRUSHES
I decided to take my Royal and Langnickel Silk pro brush kit 
It also has extra brushes that I bought individually in addition to the brushes that came in the set 
as well as a Jemma kidd flat foundation brush 
Smashbox eyeliner brush
Smashbox brow brush 
and mac 208, 209 and 210 eyeliner brushes

Cosmetic items bought from Boots, Debenhams, MAC, Benefit
I hope you found this post interesting 
Have you traveled recently? What did you take with you? 
What are you loving right now? Do you have any of these items? 

Raspcherry 

XOXO

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...