Tuesday 16 October 2012

FOTD:- A Mac Pro LongWear look

This is a very quick and simple daytime look that is based on mainly Mac pro longwear 
products and featuring the new new Mac office hours pro longwear Blush in blush all day !



On My Face 
Mac Pro Longwear foundation nc30
Mac Pro longwear concealer nc30
Clinique Double face powder 'beige'
Mac Pro longwear blush 'blush all day'

Eyes
Mac pro longwear eyeshadow in 'sweet satisfaction'
Mac fluidline in 'blacktrack' on upper and lower lashline 
Mac mascara

Lips
Gale hayman liplift 
Mac pro longwear lipcreme in 'overtime'

Mac pro longwear eyeshadow in 'sweet satisfaction'
I already had the pro longwear eyeshadow in sweet satisfaction from when it was first launched it and fell in love with it instantly, its a very neutral eyeshadow and its somewhere in between mac all that glitters and mac satin taupe, both of which i own and love and now I love this more. its very smooth and pigmented in fact I like to apply this with my finger onto my eyelid and I have already made a dip into this eyeshadow which is rare for me. 

Mac Pro longwear Blush in 'Blush all day' 
Again, I instantly fell in love with this blush in the same way as i fell in love with the eyeshadow, its a very neutral colour that is a tad peachy, which is very complimentary on my golden beige/nc30 skin tone, so this was a must have for me. I also loved the theme of the mac office hours collection-The story of my life, stationary and cosmetics! if you opened my work drawers amongst snacks you would find a combination of all the stationary you could need as well as all the makeup you could want. 
Infact even at home I often find stationary items creep into my makeup area and my beauty items on my desk -lol!

Mac pro longwear lipstick in 'overtime' 
again I picked this up with the original pro longwear lipcremes, for me this was the best option, its a ery light pink, and is very pigmented and great for covering up pigmented lips like mine. I dont think that these lipsticks should cost more that the normal lipsticks though theyre not that special! this lipstick is like the pink sister of mac 'myth' lipstick. I dont like the packaging of these lipsticks if you bring the lipstick up you have ti push it back down with your finger which is uber-annoying! and its the same story for both shades that I own from this range, the other lipstick is 'good to go' a very orange lipstick that ive already featured in my holiday makeup bag post. 

Most items available from Debenhams,  House of Fraser

I hope you enjoyed this post
thanx for stopping by. 

Raspcherry
XOXO




No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...