Wednesday 10 October 2012

FOTD:- A very Bollywood inspired look

Featuring Mac Mickey Contractor Athma  eyeshadow quad

I decided to be abit adventurous and had a little play with some makeup items  whilst I had a short time to kill before I collected my son from school, adventurous because this isnt a typical school run type of look although I love this look for everyday for anyone who wants to add a little extra glamour this look is best on medium to darker skintones but as I always say you can wear anything you want to!



What Im wearing 
Black swing/trench coat from new look 
Jeans and tshirt not shown from new look 
Sunglasses are Dior from harvey nichols
Diamonique earrings from qvc (not visible)
Ive been using my Longchamp tote alot since the accident as its light and I can hang it on my shoulder 




                                                                   

          Face Makeup
Mac Pro Longwear foundation NC30
Mac Pro Longwear concealer NC30
Clinique Double Face powder in beige
Mac Supernova blush

Eyes 
Mac prep and prime eye base 
all eyeshadows from the Mac Athma quad 
Jaan all over lid 
Vivah on outer lid 
Folie in crease 
Carbon outer v and lower lashline 
Mac Black track fluid line upper and lower lashline and inner rim/waterline 
Mac prep and prime lash primer  
Mac Opulash mascara 
Benefit brows a gogo light and dark blended in brows 


Lips
Revlon Fuchsia lipstick 
(as a dupe for mac Ghulabi lipstick)

What do you think about this look? 

Rapcherry 
XOXO


No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...