Sunday 7 August 2011

Nars Tainted Love


OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION
Ignite your passion for pink! Angelika Lip Gloss pairs with new, limited edition Angelika Multiple for delighting eyes lips, and cheeks in a cotton-candy hue with flecks of shimmering silver and gold. Nails make a statement in shocking pink Schiap.

.

This picture is from the www.narscosmetics.co.uk website
the set retails for £44 and was a valentines day special
I have bought this from www.spacenk.co.uk
As I now have a space nk loyalty card and its worth saving up the points for money off further purchases


I will be posting actual pictures and swatches soon

XOXO




No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...