Monday 8 August 2011

Review:- Smashbox Lipstick in Candle with swatches




I dont have many Smashbox lipsticks but I have this one as well as a couple of other which I will hopwfully review very soon

This Lipstick is Smashbox's top selling best lipstick
And probably my favourite lipstick from Smashbox too

Its really versatile and can work with alot of different looks as the colour is quite pigmented, It is quite a frosty kind of lipstick, and can be abit drying on the lips if applied to already dry lips.

The colour itself is a nude shimmery pink bronze champagne colour

A Smashbox insider Makeup artist trick direct from the Smashbox makeup studio is to use Candle lipstick just on the centre of the lower lip to give the illusion of a more fuller lip -I dont do this myself as I feel that I already have very voluptuous lips!



XOXO


No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...