Monday 8 August 2011

Sleek mediterranean collection Monaco palette




This is another limited edition palette from Sleek
I really love their palettes
the eyeshadows are mineral based
and are very good quality
the pigmentation is good
and the colour you see is usually the same as the payoff that you get
Sleek have recently put up their prices and th paletttes now retail for £6.50 which is very cheap, affordable, reasonable.

Sleek products are available from the sleek website www.sleekmakeup.com
or from most superdrugs stores

This palette is really bright and perfect for summer I have been wearing out very summery looks and I will post some looks with this shortly



XOXO

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...