Friday 5 August 2011

Mac semi precious MSF and blush swatches


Top Row
are all of the Mac Mineralize skinfinish from the mac semi precious collection
1. Crystal pink - Beige, champagne/ white, plum bronze
2. Goldstone -Rosy pink/ silver, lime, white pink, copper
3. Rose quartz - pink, champagne / pink, dirty green, bronze

Somebody had Semi precious pearl MSF so I was unable to swatch this one :(

Bottom Row
4. Feeling flush - pink, deep blue, pink, soft brown
5. Pressed Amber - Nude, beige, brown
6. Warmth of coral - coral peach

The mineralize blush retail for uk £18 each
and are uk/6g usa/0.21 oz

I have the pressed Amber mineralize blush which im loving for everday use
I have already reviewed and swatched this

XOXO

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...