Monday 8 August 2011

Nars Tainted Love Collection and Swatches


PICTURE HEAVY








This set is a limited edition set, I have already done a post about it previously and promised that i would do some actual swatches -so here they are !!

Nars tainted love set contains

  • Nars Angelika multiple (ltd ed) for eyes lips and cheeks -I like that this is a cream to powder formula and is not sticky, greasy or tacky on the face.
  • Nars Angelika Lipgloss (ltd ed)
  • Nars Schiap nail polish



This kit is definitely for very girly girls, as all the products are a hot barbie pink colour and perfect for the spring to summer time

The collection was released as a valentines day special in february 2011 and retails for £46 in the UK
but would cost £60 if all of these products were available individually

I have swatched the Nars Angelika blush and lipgloss to show how gorgeous this shade really is

The hand with the schiapp nail polish swatch dots is my three year old babys hand, shes always around when Im blogging and I let her get involved in the process in fact I sometimes even let her take pictures too.


XOXO

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...