Sunday 7 August 2011

Laura Mercier Classic smokey eye palette

I Am soo excited about this new Smokey eye palette from Laura Mercier
I think it contains everything you need to create a perfect smokey eye
it even contains 3 professional dual ended brushes
I think that this is the first time Ive ever seen this in a palette

I just found this palette whilst browsing on the www.johnlewis.com website
this picture is also from that website
And it retails for £55
Which although expensive, but it is five eyeshadows and six dual ended brushes

This palette is definitely on my wishlist and I cannot wait until I get it !

I think that this palette would pair perfectly with my Nars Tainted Love collection
(I will do a separate post on this for you soon )


And I will ofcourse add information and more pictures of the actual palette once i get it


OFFICIAL DESCRIPTION
(from John lewis website)

Create smoldering, smoky eyes with my new Classic Smoky Eye Palette. All you need are the right shades and tools which I have hand selected for this signature kit. Included are four universal Eye Colours ranging from all over colour to a midtone, definer and highlighter. Also featured is my cult classic Tightline Cake Eye Liner in Black Ebony, which is my secret weapon to achieving the ultimate smoky eye. It’s all sleekly housed in a slimline compact with a total of five professional brushes. I’m here every step of the way with my detailed instructional guide found inside.
The palette contains:
  • Black Ebony Tightline Cake Eye Liner (1.90g)
  • Sparkling Noir Luster Eye Colour (1.40g)
  • Granite, Vanilla Matte Eye Colour (2 x 1.40g)
  • Sable Sateen Eye Colour (1.40g)





XOXO

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...