Friday 5 August 2011

MAC Semi precious lipstick swatches


Mac Semi precious collection july 2011
Swatches with official description from www.maccosmetics.co.uk
  1. Gem of Roses - Midtone strawberry pink

  2. One of a kind - Midtone rosy neutral

  3. Lush Amber - light nude beige

  4. Musky Amethyst - Deep plum

Each lipstick retails for £13.50
and is uk/3g usa/0.1 oz

I could not find it in the description but I believe that these are lustre finish lipsticks
which are quite sheer and moisturising
almost like a lipgloss in a lipstick
probably my favourite type of lipstick from mac

My Favourite lipstick from this collection is lush amber which I have already reviewed and swatched

I took these pictures on my iphone 4, so the quality is not the best but i think that the colours are showing more true than the pictures that were provided on the mac website


XOXO

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...