Sunday 7 August 2011

My Travel Brush Collection Set


These are mini deluxe bobbi brown brushes
there are 6 brushes in this collection
from L to R
Blender brush
Large eyeshadow brush
Eyeliner brush
Eyeshadow brush
Lip brush

I think I bought this for £70 but I could be wrong
the brush set is limited edition from the Bobbi Brown ltd ed Platinum Collection

I like that the brush holder case is very flexible in that it does not have individual brush divides
each side of the brush holder has one large area each to fit in as many brushes as can fit in
so I have been able to add in all of my other little bobbi brown brushes from various other limited edition collections

I will post up some more actual pictures of my travel brush set very soon


XOXO

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...