Saturday 27 February 2010

Colour sensational lipstick


Maybelline Color Sensational lipsticks

Top- 535 ruby red, 165 pink hurricane
Bottom- 240 galactic mauve, 730 golden brown
the lipsticks are available in different finishes, Im very partial to sheer lipsticks as they are mistake proof, and more flattering on me as I have already voluptuous lips.
the red has a more fuller colour and a slight glitter in it even though overall it is matte.


I would definitely take these on holidays, long or short as I would not be too upset if I lost them and due to the packaging you can grab the right lipstick quickly due to the colour of the case

Im not sure who followed who, but the cases are a very similar style to that of thelatest Lancome lipstick range.


The first post I did on this was not very good (I have left it up) as the pictures were taken with my iphone and the colours did not show up.

Maybelline promise better pigment in this collection of 26 lipsticks which is divided into 4 groups.
please see info from previous post.

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...