Saturday 27 February 2010

L'oreal Telescopic explosion mascara


Im usually quite a fan of loreal products as they are good prodocts at a good price.

Super super super disappointed with this mascara

It was a thick consistency

it irritated my eyes

it did not lengthen or thicken my lashes

it just gave me clumpy lashes

it was not even black as stated on the packaging it was a horrid grey colour.

made me feel like I had grey granny lashes -lol

I did take it back to the superdrug that i had bought it from as i thought it must be faulty to be that nasty and as I had reacted to it. but the manager refused to take it back, he said that as i was the one with the problem I should take it up directly with L'oreal.

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...