Friday 26 February 2010

Nail Paints by Barry M





If you like to play with nail colour definitely check these out.
at about £3 for a 10ml bottle
application is quite straight forward with a decent quality brush
the formula is fab -nice thick colour that does not streak when applied with some care.
available in a huge range of colours.
takes about as long to dry as other high end brands such as OPI and Nails inc
(maybe one day I will share my collection with you?)
Available on the high street at Boots and Superdrug
and on their own website (just google barrym)

I was in the mood to play with glitter and deep metallic colours so I thought it better to purchase BarryM nail paints rather than OPI or Nails inc as I knew these are not everyday colour.
I just wanted to have abit of fun.

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...