Friday 26 February 2010

My favourite ELF Product -the Candy Shop Lip gloss


My favourite ELF product is definitely this Candy Shop Lip Gloss
In Cherry Bomb - Surprise surprise!

Its a glossy red balm, and quite yummy -not the yummiest, but quite yummy!

Its only £1.50 from www.eyeslipsface.co.uk

if you like Vaseline lip therapy in rosy lips you'll love this
-I obviously love them both!

this is also a cheaper version of Benefit benetint lip balm spf15

but I dont think it has any spf.

Have you tried any of the other flavours, which is your fave?

or do you use something from another brand? -Id love to know just comment below.

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...