Wednesday 27 July 2011

Loreal glam shine lipgloss in nude moon


Loreal Glam shine lipglosses are a high quality high street lipgloss
they come in various different varieties 
from sheer to opaque, and from glossy to glittery 
they now feature a heart shape wand, but I have been using these glosses since they were first launched here in England. 
I mainly prefer the more nude, neutral and natural shades even in the super shimmery formulas. 

Loreal says 

Glam up your pout with Glam Shine lip gloss, in a dazzling array of shades and effects to suit every woman.Whether it is a sparkly look, a pearly look or a holographic look, this range has the perfect shade for any occasion. From corals to For an irresistible pout, the innovative heart-shaped wand captures even more gloss and allows for precise application. Just one sweep is enough to achieve plumped up glamorous looking lips.pinks, nudes to browns and vibrant brights, experiment with your favourite colours.



Im not too sure about the lip plumping properties since I feel that I do have such huge lips anyway 
but never the less I love love love these lip glosses
If I could only ever have 1 brand from the high street lip glosses I think I would choose these 

The colour swatched is from the moonlight collection and is called nude moon no 98

it is the perfect shade in my opinion for any skin colour 
I highly recommend this lipgloss

In case your wondering Im a beige skin tone 
in mac terms im between nc25 to nc30 throughout the year . 

Do you have any of the loreal glam shine lipglosses ? 
let me know if you like this post because I have a collection of these lipglosses and I will post more swatches for you . 

XOXO

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...