Monday 11 July 2011

MAC new launch FASHIONFLOWER collection and thoughts



I love how spring-ey and summer-ey this collection is.
I love the way it has been promoted.
The promotion picture is Beautiful -I dont think it can be made any better.

The collection features

 two FashionFlower beauty powders in
Alpha Girl -A peachy Coral Pink
Light Sunshine - Lightest subtlest baby pink

six eyeshadows in
Fresh Daisy -the subtlest off white with lightest lemon yellow
Aqua - Light baby blue aqua shade
Lucky Green - a light to medium grassy citrus green
Free to be - A peachy coral -I have this from the previous to the beach collection
GroundCover - A warmish dirty grey
Bows and curtseys -Very dark greenish grayish black, I think I might have this from the  previous tartal tale christmas collection

Studio Fix bold lash mascara

Penultimate eyeliner

Four lipsticks
Mile - A medium neutral pink (my favourite)
Summer shower - A minty shade similar to Chanels Nouvelle Vague nail polish
Growing Trend - A light beige lipstick for those who like creme d nude or myth
Ever hip - A gorgeous peachy coral shade I have this from the previous liberty of london collection

Three Lipgelees in
FashionFlower -the lightest shade
Now in season - A yellow shade appropriately named as this season yellow is definitely in !!
Budding beauty - A pretty peachy shade

I had to give the whole collection a miss As I already have my favourite shades or products very similar!

The picture is from the mac stand at my local debenhams store which is my favourite place to pick up MAC limited edition products since I can get beauty club points

This is just my thoughts and opinions on the collection

Have you picked up anything from this collection ??

I would love to know your thoughts on this collection.

Raspcherry <3

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...