Saturday 2 July 2011

Makeup Favourites (may 2011)


Products that Im loving
Laura mercier tinted moisturiser spf20 original formula in nude 
Philosophy the supernatural poreless flawless face primer spf15
Bare escentuals original mineral foundation spf 15 in medium beige 
Laura mercier secret camouflage in no 02 
Nars Bronzer in laguna and blusher in orgasm duo
Bobbi brown gel liner in black ink (not pictured)
Mac zoom lash mascara 
Loreal  glam shine moonlight in nude moon 
Mac myth lipstick (not pictured)
Benefit big beautiful eyes eyeshadow and concealer palette 

I am doing Mays post really late but these are kind of all time fail proof favourites if you know what I mean. I plan to do one for june and july soon and then I can do monthly favourites on time in the future. 

XOXO

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...