Thursday 28 July 2011

Models Own Eye Makeup brushes

My first ever models own purchase!


Can you ever have too many makeup brushes?? -I thought not!
I purchased these because I really wanted to try something from this brand and I know its not makeup but I managed to get them in the buy 2 get 3rd free at boots.

I will do a more in depth review of these brushes for you if you want me to but I thought I should do a quick post on these for anyone that might be interested in trying these specifically or for anyone that is looking for affordable eye makeup brushes.

I think they were about £5 each so the price is quite good
and yes the quality is as good as the price is

there is one angled brush that can be used as liner brush
there is one domed brush not quite a pencil brush but almost as precise
there is one dense and fluffy fluff brush a chunkier version of the mac 213 which is my favourite type of eyeshadow brush since it is so versatile.

What do you have from models own??

XOXO

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...