Friday 29 July 2011

My Babyliss hair dryer

The Babyliss 5385 Ionic dry and shine Hair dryer



I have now had this hair dryer for a few years although Im not quite sure how many, possibly 4+ years
and this hairdryer has never let me down

It comes supplied with a diffuser attachment that is removeable but I always just leave it on
also you can switch on or off the negative ions to give you smoothness
there is a hot or cool hear setting too
it is an 1800w power hair dryer

I prefer to let my hair dry naturally where possible
but that takes forever since i have very thick and back length long hair
so there are times when I need my hair dried quick time and thats when this baby comes in

I do have 2 more hairdryers one is a mini GHD hair dryer reserved for travelling
and the other is a style straight hair dryer also by babyliss that is good for drying the length of my hair

I hope this post was interesting

XOXO



No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...