Wednesday 27 July 2011

Mac Lush Amber Lipstick Swatch

Lush Amber is one of Macs latest lipstick shades from the semi precious collection,
It is a gorgeous Natural Nude lipstick shade in a Lustre finish
The colour is a beige slightly golden brown natural liptone shade and can be worn in many different looks either a daytime classic or with a smokey night time or party look
I have already done 2 colourful eye looks that I will be featuring soon where I have used this as my lip colour






If you like Mac lipsticks in Creme d nude, Freckletone and cherish then you may like this!

XOXO

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...