Saturday 2 July 2011

Another elf haul


ELF or E.L.F stands for Eyes lips face,
 Elf has not been in the UK for very long but due to the super low prices and decent quality of the products Elf has done extremely well in the UK. 
Most items from the standard range costs about £1.50 each 
Elf has also launched a studio range and most of the items cost £3.50
and the mineral range is about £3.00 per item 
I think the most expensive item from Elf is about £35 for a makeup palette.

Elf does regular free P&P shipping offers 
if you are interested then follow them/me on twitter or follow them on facebook
Shipping is normally £3 and is free if you spend over £30

Im always interested to see what other makeup lovers are buying so I thought id share my latest two purchases with you all. 





  1. Studio powder brush
  2. Clear mascara and brow gel duo
  3. Studio concealer palette -dark 
  4. blending wedges for foundation
  5. Luscious liquid lipstick in perfect pink and baby lips 
The concealer is to use when I do makeup on darker skintones. 
I have tried all of the other products and i recommend them 
let me know If you would like a review on any of these 



lip pencil in spice
brightening eye liner pencil in black
Clarifying pressed powder in spice
Studio concealer palette in medium
Double ended earth and water mascara duo in black one end is regular the other is waterproof
face encyclopedia
everyday brights Eyeshadow palette -free gift with purchase as part of promotion, normally £9

Again leave a message if you would like me to do any reviews on any of these products

Do you have any elf products ? what would you recommend for me ?

XOXO

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...