Wednesday 27 July 2011

Bare Escentuals Mineral Original Foundation swatches




Shades swatched
Bare Minerals Golden Medium
Bare Minerals Medium Beige
Bare Minerals Medium Tan
Bare Minerals Tan

My Shade is either the light or medium beige 
I have swatched all of the foundations very thickly about 3 layers to make them show up 
I like the light because its made for warmer skin tones as it is yellow based
Golden medium is abit too yellow but can be good to cover up redness 
Medium beige blends in perfectly for light to medium beige tone skins like mine 
I would say Nc25 - Nc30 like me 
medium tan would be good for NC35
and tan would be good for NC40 
There are lihter and darker shades in the range but I do not have these 

Why do I have such a huge range ??
Because when I am out I wear alot of bronzer on my face to match my face to my tanned neckline and hands which get alot of sun and sales assistants are insistent that I am the tan and darker shades but as you can see im clearly the medium beige 
Medium beige also happens to be the best selling shade
Most UK/USA caucasian women also fall under this shade as it can be used winter and summer 

I sometimes use the darker colours as bronzer and contour colours 

The good thing about pure mineral makeup is that it will never go off    !!
so this is a good choice for makeup collectors 

Do you use Bare minerals ??

XOXO


No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...