Wednesday 27 July 2011

Mac Semi Precious Haul



Products Purchased
Pressed amber mineralize blush -limited edition
Lush Amber lipstick -limited edition
Golden gaze Mineralize eyeshadow -limited edition

I really did not have any intentions of purchasing anything from this collection since I have bought so many products from previous collections and I feel i have over-hauled
but I fell in love with pressed amber blush and lush amber lipstick to use as a fuss free lipstick and blush for everyday use since i feel they look good with everything
I have experimented with them so some looks coming up soon

XOXO

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...