Thursday 28 July 2011

MAC Tan pigment swatches

Mac Pigment in the colour Tan was made famous the day Kim Kardashian wore it all over her eyes on her birthday party

The look can be found on her blog www.kimkardashian.celebuzz.com
and many many more other websites


Ermm . . . . its a tan shade metallic pigment


Mac pigments are very highly sought after due to the colour pay off and versatility of these lose pigments.
Mac is known to be very creative with naming their products after all sorts of plants and events and animals and anything etc etc

The day Mac tan pigment was named and released I think mac must have hit the snooze button one time too many

But I thought Id get the swatch up since I couldnt find any good swatches or reviews

XOXO


No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...