Monday 5 September 2011

Chanel illusion de ombre mirrifique no 85





Chanel illusion d ombre mirrifique 85 is really difficult describe 
its almost a gel product but with a spongey mousse texture
It almost reminds me of a moussey product smashbox did ages ago 

I love love this colour and have already used it a few times 
my 3 ways to wear it is 
no1 - as gel liner 
no 2 - as a cream eyeshadow on the lid for a gorgeous glittery smokey eye effect
no 3 - as a base on the lid for use under powder shadow for a smokey look



Picture above 
is Mac rubenesque paintpot  from lashes to lid
Chanel cream shadow liner as liner on both upper and lower lashline avoiding inner rim water line
Mac zoom lash mascara


XOXO

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...