Tuesday 6 September 2011

NOTD :- Nails inc Heather grey

I really really like Nails Inc nail polishes and my nails inc collection of polishes proves it 
Ive always been an OPI girl until nails inc came along 
now I will happily use either





I did not know what colour I wanted to wear today and so i almost opted for a taupe
 - Jermyn street (no less)
and then my eyes fell on this shade that ive not yet tried as you can see in the pic this was on offer at boots with Diet coke -Amazing offer!
1 coat of nails inc in heather grey -no top coat !
I think this is one of my favourite shades for autumn / fall 

XOXO

1 comment:

Katie said...

Gorgeous nail colour. x

http://katie-everythingandme.blogspot.com

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...