Tuesday 6 September 2011

Some of my Mac Foundation collection with swatches


L-R
Mac studio sculpt foundation NC25
Mac Face and Body foundation C3
Mac select foundation NC30
Mac studio fix fluid foundation NC30
Mac mineralize NC40



Top to bottom 
Mac studio sculpt in nc25
Mac face and body in C3
Mac select in nc30
Mac studio fix fluid in nc30
Mac mineralize satin finish nc40


I have alot of foundations
if you are looking for a review on any please check my previous posts or feel welcome to request a review

XOXO

1 comment:

Katie said...

I love face and body. x

http://katie-everythingandme.blogspot.com

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...