Friday 9 September 2011

A quick blog sale All new unused


These are all new unused products that I have over-purchased and I have back ups for and in some cases the shades are in multiples of  palettes as well


Philosophy mimosa / bucks fizz shower gel, bubble bath and shampoo 3 in 1 £10




Clinique strawberry fudge eyeshadow duo £19




Bobbi brown moisture rich foundation cool beige 3.25 spf15 £29
suitable for light medium beige skintones about mac nc25 or loreal vanilla beige




Mac mineralize skinfinish duo Limited edition £25 
Rare includes msfn medium and a shimmer msf highlighter suitable NC25-NC30




Clinique blush in 110 precious posey 
My fave and HG most 2nd all time most used blush £19



Bobbi brown cream to powder blush stick in 4 clay 
amazing nude bronzer colour matte similar to chanel bronze universal
discontinued hard to find big 4.3g very pigmented £25






All products are NEW unused I opened them for taking pics (I used iphone 4, sorry for quality)
they come in original packaging and price includes free economical UK p&p
basic packaging so items can fit through your letter box where possible 
and I will get proof of postage which you can have if you need to claim against royal mail
Please comment below to let me know which item you are interested in and your email address that I can send invoice to please mark payment as gift 

XOXO


No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...