Sunday 4 September 2011

Review Smashbox lip perfectors

I absolutely love these 2 products 
they are both tried, tested and approved by me 
so i had to do a review on them for you 
I am sure there are alot of people out there looking for good skincare lip care products 
both of these products are unisex as they are not makeup and the packaging is very gender friendly 





This is the Smashbox lip scrub it is called emulsion lip exfoliant and retails for £15.50 at debenhams
I believe it is made of all natural ingredients and is super lip safe and delicious to use
It is said to contain vitamins and soothing conditioners 
it is sugar based and has a peppermint taste and contains tiny little poppy seeds  to exfoliate as well as the actual sugar 
It also contains shea butter, cocoa butter and jojoba to nourish the lips 
My preffered way to use this is before brushing teeth as it also protects your lips from the toothpaste 
I then scuff it off 



This is the smashbox lip balm it is called lip treatment and retails for £15.50 at debenhams
This lip balm is the perfect daytime lip treatment as it not only moisturises but also protects your lips with an spf15, 
This lip treatment contains all of my favourite nourishing ingredients including 
Shea butter, mango butter, jojoba, and avacado,  chamomile and honey, also anti oxidants and vitamin A C E  -doesnt that sound delicious ?? 

this has been my preferred lip base for a very long time as its not greasy at all its just very comforting and makes a great base for lip colour 


Unfortunately i am out of stock of both of these items as i really need to use up other things I have bought, but i really look forward to buying these again 

These 2 are definitely my holy grail lip perfectors and lip base 

Have you tried these, or do you use something similar ??




No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...