Sunday 4 September 2011

Swatches :- Smashbox face primers Collection

I have used most of smashbox's primers with the exception of the very new ones which launched in the uk in september 2011

Im really liking the new packaging too
The tube is so much more user friendly because the old pump dispensers kept failing to dispense 
they were also made of glass which looked good on my vanity but are very heavy for travel

Smashbox then changed the packaging to the airless pump dispensers which looked very nice and quite matched the Smashbox healthy FX foundation bottles





I have swatched all of the primers with the one exception of the demaxyl spf15 which was abit watery in the store for some reason but not too worry it is very similar to the original primer in look and texture

Smashbox primers swatched above 
Original primer
Light/ lite primer
Hydrating primer -NEW
Adjust primer -Green
Balance primer - lavendar, lilac, purple -NEW
Blend -peach
Luminizing - peachy gold -NEW

Most of the Smashbox primers have a silicone base
except for the light and hydrating primers 

These are available at Debenhams and retail for between £29 - £31 depending on which one you choose and are 30ml each 

For the time being Im trying to use up some of my other primers before I repurchase any of these 
And im on a makeup buying ban for now since my collection is so huge I cant justify buying any more makeup for now :(

Are you using a Smashbox primer or are you preferring something else ??

XOXO



No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...