Sunday 11 September 2011

Mini Review :- Liz Earle Sheer skin tint spf15 tinted moisturiser

Mini Review at this point as ive only had this product a few days 
The liz earle skin tint is due to release this month september 2011
I was very lucky to be sent a sample package :)


I like the packaging, Its very sleek and will look good amongst any makeup and skincare collection
I like that the packaging has been kept compact and not over-bulked and is lightweight
and is a very decent 40ml 1.3 oz


I think that the spf in the skin tint is a mineral one and not a chemical one so suitable for sensitive skins


I have listed the ingredients of the skin tint because I sometimes get questions about foundation ingredients
The skin tint is also animal friendly inline with the rest of the liz earle skincare line
Liz Earle often talks about how difficult it is to obtain the animal friendly bunny badge and that very few companys pass the criteria to qualify



I have also displayed the customer service number and address incase you have any queries I cannot answer


now on to the swatches
the 2 shades I have tried are beige and beach


Beige is the medium shade in the range and the lightest in the picture
Beach is the darkest shade and the darker shade in my picture

Texture wise the LETM is very creamy, it is hydrating, and it is very light coverage and does give a glow or dewy look
TIP: go up a shade to give yourself a faux tan tint - it is that forgiving

I have bad skin so i do need to use concealer and a powder foundation over this
if you are choosing the LE TM because you want to improve your skin and you need more coverage try the bare escentuals mineral foundation over this
and if you have good skin why not add a cheek tint or cream blush, lipgloss and your chosen eye makeup and your good to go


From my swatches and the swatches I have seen elsewhere of the lightest colour -bare
Im making some colour recommendations

Bare is similar to laura mercier tinted moisturiser in nude
Beige is similar to laura mercier tinted moisturiser in bisque
Beach is similar to laura mercier tinted moisturiser in sand

In mac terms

Bare suitable for mac nw/ nc15  to  nc25
Beige suitable for mac nw/ nc25 to nc35
Beach suitable for mac nw/ nc35 to nc45

In estee lauder terms

Bare - intensity 1
beige - intensity 2
beach - intensity 3

in bobbi brown terms

Bare - beige
Beige - natural
Beach -honey

and I know liz earle herself has dry skin and I know that when she creates and formulates products she makes them for herself, and she would not launch this if it did not work on her and on that note her business partner kim has oilier skin so again if this product was not suitable for her either im sure she would not be happy to release this product either, I love thier business story and Ive been using Liz earle products for years now on and off so Im very aware of about 80% of their products <3

This product was sent to me as above but all of the above is my own opinion


                                                                      XOXO

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...