Monday 5 September 2011

Swatches:- Laura mercier original tinted moisturiser


Now Available in the UK from 2011 onwards laura mercier tinted moisturiser in 'Bisque'

Please ignore my super tanned driving hand 
It does not match my face

Swatched shades include -
Nude,  -equivalent to  Bobbi brown beige/cool beige  / Mac nc25
Bisque -equivalent to me :) , bobbi brown warm beige/natural / Mac nc30
Sand  - equivalent to Bobbi brown warm natural / Mac nc35



I have dry skin so I use the original tinted moisturiser 
and Ive had to use nude in the past as the next available shade in the UK is sand 
and sand is super orange toned on me 
so Im ok in winter but in summer i have to add darker powder bronzer but I usually skip this in summer and move on to darker foundations 

XOXO




No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...