Wednesday 7 September 2011

Swatches:- Mac match master foundation

Im really quite excited about this new foundation 

I think I will be getting it very soon

However here are same shade swatches for light to medium skintones 

Im usually a little lighter than NC30 but the swatches are on my hands which always catch alot of sun 
so my hands are equivalent to nc40 for reference 
which always makes me look like im borrowing someone elses hands 

and I took the pics with my iphone 4 with flash on in store lighting 
funnily it always makes my hands look brown but im happy that the swatches are showing true to life 



Shades swatched from top to bottom 
7.0
6.0
5.0
4.0
3.0
2.0


Ive blended the shades together here to give you an idea of texture 
I think its quite thick and creamy but not sticky its quite smooth 
and blends in very well 
coverage is medium buildable 

Feel free to ask any questions 
Im very reader friendly 

XOXO



No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...