Sunday 18 September 2011

Review :- Loreal True match powder compact

This is my favourite high street or drug store pressed setting powder 
I will do a post on my favourite loose powder soon too


My favourite high stree foundation is probably loreal true match and this powder works amazingly with the matching foundation but Ive used it with many other brands foundation and it works great

It is very fine, and it is pressed really hard so you dont get that nasty dusty texture 
if you like the Revlon colorstay pressed powder you will not like this one 

I might do a review on the Revlon one too if anyone is interested 

The packaging is nice and you can clearly see the shade through the lid
and the mirror is on the other side, it comes with a foundation-sponge 
which ive used in emergencys but i preer to apply this with a big fluffy brush




My shade is golden beige, beige dore, W3, which would work for anyone mac shade nc25 - nc30 but not for nc35 and above 
the W in the w3 means that this is suitable for warmer shades with yellow, golden undertones

This powder really helps to set foundation and is really good to carry for touchups on the go
it is so finely milled that you would have to use alot to get a cakey finish 
which is a good thing since I do have dry skin 
It does give a very light to medium coverage so will need concealer, and/or foundation for blemised skins

Although this cost about £10 I cant remember the exact price 
this powder will last you months so it is economical and budget friendly. 

This is a product that I have repeat purchased so I definitely recommend it 
and i think the true match powder is more colour friendly that the maybelline matte powder which can look cakey and leave a white cast on asian and darker skins.

Which powders are you using and loving ? 

XOXO

No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...