Saturday 10 September 2011

EOTD:- My everyday look

Using too faced natural eye palette


Products used 
Too faced natural eye eyeshadow palette 
Rubenesque paintpot 
Mac black track fluid line gel liner 
Mac lash primer
Mac zoom lask mascara 
mac feline khol power eye liner pencil



I have been doing this look almost everyday throughout the summer holidays 
I find that it is very complimentary to my skintone since its gold, bronze and rose gold 

Im using every colour in the palette except for one -because its glitter-mania!
Although i could realistically incorporate it into the look as inner corner and under eyebrow highlight 

Im thinking about doing a tutorial on this 
let me know your thoughts 

I had to share this with you as im still using this same look 

Is there a single palette that you are really loving or that really works for you ??

XOXO

2 comments:

JennaRaeXoXo said...

Love the look, my go to palette is Urban Decays Naked

** raspcherry .. said...

@jennaraexoxo
I actually bought this waiting for the urban decay naked palette -lol and im using this more, i love the naked palette too and Ive created some fab looks with it, hopefully Ill post some looks on that too, I do like how slim it is compared to this chunky thing, Ive already broken my too faced palette but regret doing so.
XOXO

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...