Friday 1 January 2010

New MAC stuffies !!!

Woohoo!!!

I picked up alot of the stuff I've had my eyes on for a while

I know its alot of stuff -but in my defence I purchased these on holiday and that makes it OK!

And besides I can do so many looks with this collection of colour so do expect some tutorials on youtube -check me out my username is raspcherryx3 as raspcherry was weirdly not available.

I have labelled all the items individually but I will list them for you again.
(in no particular order)


MAC Select spf15 foundation NC30
MAC minealize satin finish spf15 NC40

MAC select sheer loose powder NC30
MAC mineralize skin finish in medium dark

MAC blush in Style
MAC mineralize blush in super duper natural
MAC cream colour base in Fabulush

MAC soft sparkle eye pencil in night sky

MAC lipstick in Bombshell (cool pink with silvery gold frost)
MAC lipstick in Surprise me (peachier, warmer toned lustre)

MAC eyeshadows in

-Goldmine
-Amber lights
-Sumptuous olive
-Cranberry
-Humid
-Deep truth
-Nocturnelle

Palette containing Pan only/ depotted eyeshadows in
-gorgeous gold
-shroom
-femme fi
-all that glitters
-honey lust
-woodwinked
-evening aura
-expensive pink
-satin taupe
- 3 purple toned shadows from smashbox

I love all the colours they are soo wearable
and the eyeshadows I have chosen very carefully after much deep thought and consideration

theres a few shadows Im missing that I will pick up in my next visit
which I will keep you updated on.
until next time
Take care

Raspcherry





No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...