Monday 4 January 2010

SALE: Amazing Cosmetics Concealers -last few left!!


Hey Sweety's,

I know alot of people would love to get their hands on the Amazing cosmetics, 'A little amazing concealer'.
I have managed to get a hold of a few more.

these are not available in the UK and I get the genuine item directly from USA therefore they are very expensive for me to get hold of myself.

Description:
The little amazing concealer is a small tube of concealer so highly concentrated and pigmented that even on my flawed face I only need the amount of a grain of rice and that will last me 3 days! Just 1 tiny dot is all you need for your face. 1 tube typically lasts 3-6 month dependant on amount and times you use it.

Instructions:
you take it out on the tip of your finger, dab 2 fingers together 3-10 times so it heats to the right consistency for you. (you will learn with practice. for me its 3-5 dabs)
and you apply using dabbing motions and use up all the concealer on one finger on both of your eyes and then apply the rest of the concealer on other parts of your face, this is good enough to miss out on foundation if you have a good skin and go straight to powder or mineral/powder foundation.

Colours are Fair, Light, Medium, Dark. I am the Light as Im NC25-NC30.

I only have a few left in light and medium.
the cost is £25 each + £3 P&P next day despatch once payment is recieved.
payment via paypal -message below to let me know you want one -
first come - first serve!

Estimated Colour Guide
Compared to MAC
Fair = NC05- NC20
Light=NC20-NC30
Medium=NC30-NC40
Dark=NC35-NC45

Thank you for stopping by my lovelies.
p.s If you want to know what I am upto follow me on twitter search 'raspcherry'

Raspcherry X






2 comments:

Sheefa F said...

aww I would love to try this hun but it is kinda pricey :S Not your fault obviously as you have to get it from the states. But I would wait for a cheaper alternative or probably when I can indulge in such treats :)

a darkened horizon said...

Amazing Cosmetics has other names for the colors than you do, and I'm a little unsure if it's the "Tan"-one I'd want to get? I'm a NC35-37 with MAC, depending on the time of year.

Thanks! :)

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...