Friday 15 January 2010

MAC Warm and Cozy Jan 2010 collection

Warm and cozy collection Items in the delivery box
opened products were purchased in store before hand


I am such a neutral makeup person
I already have loads of neutral products
but I was so much in love with this collection
I had to have it all
well . . nearly all of it
I purchased 16 out of 26 items
my biggest purchase since the MAC Hello Kitty Collection
there are so many collections I didnt even touch!

Products pictured
  1. MSF -Comfort
  2. MSF -By Candlelight
  3. Eyeshadow pot in -Chamomile
  4. Shadestick in -Warm and Cozy
  5. Shadestick in -Relaxed
  6. Shadestick in-Cuddle
  7. Shadestick in -Nurture
  8. Nail lacquer in -Blissed out
  9. Nail lacquer in -Dim the Lights
  10. TLC in -Feelin good
  11. TLC in -Close for comfort
  12. Lipstick/amplified in -Warm me up
  13. Lipglass in -Light that fire
  14. Lipglass in -3N
  15. Lipglass in -Feeling Dreamy
  16. Lipglass in-2N

Id love to know what you have bought from this collection as it is definitely my favourite yet!

Raspcherry x

1 comment:

desiiGirl87 said...

w0ah..you must hav quite abit of cash!!
i dn't even own 1 mac product :'(
xx

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...