Friday 15 January 2010

Swatches from MAC warm and cozy

Some swatches for you and my thoughts and opinions

eww dry winter skin -sorry!
this is the 'blissed out LE' lacquer that sold out immediately
its a cream formula which in MAC terms means a full-bodied colour
not sheer, not shimmery
the quality is good it dries reasonably well coverage is ok although you will get streaks if you are not careful!

this colour turned out to be the exact same as my skin colour -unless you pay attention to my nails you might not notice that Im wearing anything on my nails.



Swatches of all four Warm and cozy lipglass's

my faves are
-Light that fire - warm corally very shimmery colour
-3N -very similar to my pout gorgeous girl used in one of my smokey celeb face of the day pics

the other two colours

Feeling dreamy -replaces my baby sparks dazzleglass that disappeared
2N -another dupe for one of my pout lipglosses i think its called 'it girl'



MAC amplified lipstick in Warm me up LE
from warm and cozy collection
this is my first ever amplified lipstick from MAC
its a neutral colour very nude
and is a thick creamy but dry formula but not quite matte
kind of velvet


2 comments:

Sheefa F said...

omg looove that lippy gurl! So nice :)

desiiGirl87 said...

i love the lok of 2n!

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...