Friday 15 January 2010

MAC MSF and MSF natural

MAC MSF comparison

MAC MSF-natural is just a finishing powder from the MAC Mineralize range

MAC MSF - is a super shimmery powder to use on cheeks and anywhere else you require a highlight
I purchased my MSF in Shimpagne as part of the Exclusives collection with MAC mineralize blush in -Nuance
and MAC mineralize shadow duo in -Play on plums

My MAC MSF natural is in a really really dark colour for me- its 3 shades darker
Im a NC25 so that makes me the medium and Im using medium dark -I use my MSF/N for bronzing and contouring as well as all over for a tanned look.

1 comment:

Sarah Ali / Glossicious said...

Thanks a lot.it helped a lot. I had no clue what msf was now my concept is pretty much clear

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...