Friday 1 January 2010

MAC holiday collection 2009


MAC HOLIDAY COLLECTION 2009
Magic Mirth and Mischief

these are some purchases I made

I love the Naughty noir eye bag
which is an affordable way for me to try
zoom lash
fluid line -black track
also provided with a mini brush for application
and came with a pretty shimmery baby pink pigment called -shimmertime

I also loved the Put a spell on you pink lip bag
I wanted to try dazzleglass lipglosses after xinarox's rave reviews
and the colours in this kit is perfect for me I like light, neutral, pinky colours for everyday
Babysparks is such a top seller so Im glad this was in the kit
the lipstick is ok it really is just a sheen of sheer light shimmer
and the darvish pencil is a neutral-ly mauve colour

overall im very happy with both the kits I purchased
I do like the formula of the dazzleglass which was a pleaseant surprise
as MAC products can have a drying effect on your skin and lips

I love liquid eyeliners
Liquid eyeliners are my number one makeup product!

these liquidlast liners really do last to the point where they can be difficult to remove!
I have tried eye makeup removers such as Lancome Bi Facil, 2 Clinique take the day off and the other Clinique eye makeup removers, Gatineau Floracil, Simple, Loreal, Liz earle cleanse and polish, Bobbi brown, Prescriptives, pure olive oil, baby oil and much more etc

If you use liquid last let me know what you are using to remove them.

Raspcherry




No comments:

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...