Thursday 14 January 2010

FOTD:- Kim Kardashian inspired smokey look






Hey sweety's I hope you enjoy the makeup ignore the big bggy boyfriend jumper as you can see the snow behind me you'll understand how cold it is here.
I think its about 8am in the pic -lol
I'm always scared of looking garish so I never wear a heavy look as I dont have the face to carry it off.

L'oreal studio face primer used on face and dabbed on eyes
L'oreal Infallible foundation -beige
L'oreal True match powder-beige
L'oreal touche Magic concealer/highlighter
Nars laguna bronzer
Nars Orgasm blush
L'oreal ltd ed liquid liner silver/grey as eye base
L'oreal carbon black liquid eyeliner
Mac grey eyeshadows - 1 from each of the 2 fafi quads.
I then pressed over them with the shimmery grey from the hello kitty quad.
MAC softsparkle black eyeliner (I luv luv luv this)
MAC Bombshell Lipstick (a fave of and used by kim kardashian)
MAC gel eyeliner in blitz and glitz
Estee Lauder lash primer
MAC zoom lash mascara

I really hope youl all like this look as much as I do
Im such a baby, I love playing dress up and creating all sorts of looks with my makeup.


2 comments:

Sheefa F said...

Love this look hun :)

desiiGirl87 said...

i really like i!
yeh, im quite fraid of having over powering eye looks..but this looks great!

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge -My collection, a review and swatches.

Ive always had a special place for cream products, they're usually my goto in a rush, as a busy busy mum. And as a summer product. On...